Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post with Eric Kohn

It’s mail bag time.

With Mike out of the lineup with an “acute upper respiratory infection” friend of the site and podcast Eric Kohn stepped onto the ice to talk all things Rangers this week with Joe Fortunato.

In this week’s Off the Post Joe and Eric discuss the Top-10 Rangers from 1994 until present day, Henrik Lundqvist and the potential upcoming goaltending controversy, opportunities for offer sheets in the upcoming season, and much more. How much more? Well, you’re going to have to listen in to find out.

You can also check out our most recent show by clicking this link right HERE.

Remember if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, check out our Patreon!

So, who are your Top-10 Rangers since the 1994 Cup?