Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post

In this week’s Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post podcast, Joe and Mike answer all kinds of questions, including a few that have dated quite poorly since the Rangers won the second overall pick of the 2019 Draft in Tuesday night’s draft lottery.

We discuss what the Rangers plans should look like if they can’t land Artemi Panarin on July 1, what the team’s priorities should be in the offseason, impressions on Gorton and Quinn, and more!

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking HERE.

Remember if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, check out our Patreon!