Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 136: Kakko and Hartford

Mike is on the IR, so Adam Herman is in

While the NHL Playoffs continue to march forward, we are still contemplating the opportunity for the Rangers to draft Kaapo Kakko 2nd overall in the 2019 Draft.

Joe and special guest Adam Herman — Mike was out of the lineup this week because he had a mouth full of stitches — also discuss how important the search for the Rangers next President is and get into how much of a mess the Hartford Wolf Pack were this year. Joe and Adam also discuss what could happen for the Rangers after the 2019 Draft and how drafting Kakko (or Hughes) could impact that.

You can also listen to the show by clicking HERE.

Remember if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, check out our Patreon!