Bantering the Blueshirts Episode 134: The CWHL folds, Adam Fox Rumors, and Mickey Mouse

Where is Mickey Mouse’s shirt?

Once again, we have to apologize for Joe singing at the top of the show. Thankfully, there’s other entertainment and information — dare we say infotainment — on this week’s show. Oh, and apologies for Mike sounding sick as heck. You know what? We’re sorry for pretty much everything.

On this week’s show we discuss the CWHL folding, the Rangers signing college free agent Patrick Newell, Pavel Buchnevich putting up goals all over the place, Ryan Strome’s inflated shooting percentage, the Adam Fox rumors, and much more.

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking HERE.

Remember if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, check out our Patreon!

Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post with Eric Kohn