Bantering the Blueshirts Episode 135: End of Season Thoughts

Joe has to stop singing

The New York Rangers 2018-19 season may be over, but the podcasting isn’t going anywhere — except straight into your ear holes.

This week on Bantering the Blueshirts Joe and Mike discuss the end of the Rangers season, some pre-draft lottery stuff, a few great individual performances from the 2018-19 season, and we also collectively reflect on the Glen Sather era.

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking HERE.

Remember if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter! If you have the time, go ahead and give us a rating or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, check out our Patreon!

Bantering the Blueshirts: Off the Post