clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering the Blueshirts Ep. 153: Minnesota Wild Denied Interview with Drury, Panarin’s Ranking and More

New, comments

Mike and I talked about a few different things on this week’s flagship show

Casey Sudetic

On this week’s flagship show, I once again joined Mike because Joe is away being a dad. We talked about a number of topics including but not limited to:

  • The Minnesota Wild were denied an interview with AGM Chris Drury
  • Where Artemi Panarin ranked on NHL Network’s top wingers list
  • Unsigned RFAs Tony DeAngelo & Brendan Lemieux
  • And more!

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking here!

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!

As always, thanks for listening and thanks for supporting the show. Our next episode of Off the Post is being released in just a few days