Off the Post: Short and Sweet

In Kakko we trust

This week’s Off the Post is short and sweet, but we still manage to cover a lot of ground. It should come as no surprise that we spent the majority of the show talking about prospects and the Traverse City Prospect tournament.

Some of the topics addressed on this week’s Off the Post include...

  • What are the odds a Rangers’ rookie wins the Calder Trophy?
  • The perils of putting too much stock into performances at Traverse City.
  • Which prospects who are currently outside of the spotlight are we most excited for?
  • Who was happier: Antonio Brown after he was released by the Raiders or Pavel Buchnevich when he found out that the Rangers fired Alain Vigneault./

You can also listen to this week’s show by clicking here!

Remember, if you want to hear us discuss topics or answer questions on the show, use #BanteringPoints on Twitter or send us a message if you’re a Patron! If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs!