clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Bantering the Blueshirts: Ep. 174 - Chris Kreider Replaces Panarin At All-Star Game, Trade Rumors & More!

New, 13 comments
Toronto Maple Leafs v New York Rangers Photo by Jared Silber/NHLI via Getty Images

This week we had to push back recording, but you can check out the latest edition of Bantering the Blueshirts here.

We talked about Chris Kreider being named as Artemiy Panarin’s replacement for the All-Star Game, trade rumors surrounding Kreider, Vince Mercogliano’s story on Kaapo Kakko reflecting on his first half, a Lias Andersson update, and more.

If you have the time, please go ahead and give us a rating and/or leave a review for us on iTunes — it helps people find the show. Also, please check out our Patreon. We have stickers and mugs! Should we make other merch? What do you wanna see? Let us know!