Today Is Election Day And Your Last Chance to Vote

Polls in NY State are open from 6AM to 9PM.

In case you’ve been living under a rock for the last few weeks and months, which is completely understandable because of the hell scape 2020 has been, today is Election Day.

Early voting was conducted last week in New York State — and in most other states where our readers reside — so many of you reading this may have already voted in the various races at the local, state, and federal levels. But if you are registered to vote and haven’t done so already, here is your reminder to take the time to vote today.

Some states also have same day voter registration, and if you live in any of the below states and aren’t registered, you still have time to sign up and vote and have your voice heard.

If you don’t know where your polling place is — which can happen because they can change — you can click this link and find out where you need to go.

MSG is serving as a polling place this year, and giving out its own voting stickers.

If you are not familiar with the candidates on the ballot running for local offices — which are very important to consider — you can visit Vote 411 and after entering your address it will give you a listing of the races in your area, the candidates running, and in some cases information about the candidates and where they stand on some issues.

The comments on this thread will remain open, but please keep in mind SB Nation’s Community Guidelines.

We do not allow any of the following:

Personal attacks: This includes name-calling, insults, threats, hurtful comments about someone’s appearance, voice, or style, and all other forms of attacks. We want our communities to be welcoming and fun. Personal attacks are the opposite of that.

Discriminatory or derogatory language: This includes racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, or other forms of discrimination.

Harassment: This includes, but is not limited to, intimidation; stalking; unwanted photography; inappropriate physical contact; use of sexual or discriminatory imagery, comments, or jokes; and unwelcome sexual attention.

Illegal activity: Don’t promote, encourage, or make light of any kind of illegal activity, including DUIs, domestic violence, or sexual assault.

NSFW images and comments: Keep it PG-13, or you will be removed. This includes language and images that are sexual, violent, or generally offensive in nature.

Excessive profanity: Fans get worked up on game days, and we’re fans, too. We understand that. As a general rule, keep profanity to a minimum. Some communities prohibit profanity, so be sure to review guidelines for the individual communities you participate in.

Multiple accounts and throwaway emails: These are a signal that you’re not interested in being a productive member of our communities, and we do not allow it.

Trolling: We know it when we see it, and we’ll remove it. Don’t go to a rival team’s community for the sole purpose of riling up their fans, either. Moreover, you should never publish any private or personally identifiable information. Doxxing is strictly prohibited.

The “first post” rule: If you break any of these guidelines with your very first post or interaction, it signals to our community managers you’re just here to be disruptive. Violators may be banned, blocked, or removed.

Spam: We have a zero-tolerance policy on spam, which includes sharing links to illegal game streams or downloads. Spam will be deleted and spammers may be banned, blocked, or removed.

Anyone who doesn’t follow these rules will at best be removed from the conversation, and at worst will end up banned from that community. These decisions will be made at the discretion of our community managers and other SB Nation personnel.

Have a great Tuesday, and be well.