FanPost

my fellow blueshirt ranger fans awesome

I have to begin by brown nosing you all, I am so pleasantly surprised by our last few months discourse about covid19, politics and shitty situation we're all in.

We've been able to see each other's POV without yelling at one another and maybe getting banned; I truly am grateful for all views.

I feel we've all gotten to know each other better than ever before. I would love to attend Tony's annual BBQ, but I am still afraid of the virus. thank you for being yourselves, but also reasonable and intelligent during this discussion.

love you all and stay safe

and sane :)

Feslen