NHL Draft Lottery Phase 2: Open Thread

Despite the New York Rangers being bounced out of the Stanley Cup Qualifying round, the silver lining was that the Rangers still have a chance to come away as winners. Thanks to a placeholder team winning the first phase of the NHL Draft lottery, New York will have a 1 out of 8 chance at claiming the rights to Alexis Lafreniere tonight.

If you didn’t catch our preview earlier, we broke down the possible scenarios for both of the Rangers’ selections in the first-round. The Rangers own their own first-round pick, as well as the Carolina Hurricane’s, which they acquired in the Brady Skjei trade.

Here’s where you can watch the action live from the NHL Network studios in New Jersey.

Television: NBCSN, NHL Network, Sportsnet, TVA Sports
Time: 6:00pm ET, 3:00pm PT

Enjoy the show!