New York Rangers Schedule Updated With Game Times for 2020-21 Season

We now have some start times to go along with the previously released New York Rangers’ schedule of games, with the first game being vs. the New York Islanders at 7:00 p.m. on Thursday, January 14.

And for those who prefer a schedule in a visual calendar form, here’s the information above presented differently.

The Rangers will be playing a rotating schedule of games vs. the other seven teams in their division. They will faceoff against each division opponent eight times for a total of 56 games.

As a reminder, the other teams in the division this year include:

  • Boston Bruins
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • New Jersey Devils
  • New York Islanders
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Washington Capitals./

NHL announces team schedules for upcoming season

As for the start times, the schedule is straightforward with the majority of games scheduled for 7:00 p.m. local time, but there are two 12:00 p.m. starts, one 12:30 p.m. start, three 1:00 p.m. starts, one 3:00 p.m. start, one 5:00 p.m. start, two 6:00 p.m. starts, and two 7:30 p.m. starts.

These different times account for situations in which the Rangers are on NBC or NBCSN, or situations in which there’s a back-to-back like Saturday April 17 (12:30 p.m) and Sunday April 18 (3:00 p.m.). I, for one, am OK with one season without late games out west, even if that means we will be deprived of some good #BlueshirtsAfterDark content. IYKYK.