FanPost

BSB Fantasy Baseball is looking for members

Hi folks! I'm the commissioner for the BSB Fantasy Baseball League this year. At the time of this posting, we currently have 7 members, and are actively seeking more (we need to finish with 8, 10, or 12 teams). The league is free and just for fun. If you or someone you know is interested, please let me know. You can do so by leaving a comment below or emailing me. My email address is on my BSB profile page.

MLB Opening Day is April 1st. Therefore, the draft will be in late March.