The Amazing Ranger Reporter: 10 pts

Chitownnick: 8 pts

Yellomellojello: 8 pts

#17 to the rafters: 6 pts

XLII: 2 pts

tmd39: 2pts

Let's see how the rest of the Banter "experts" did with their first round picks:

Jim: 2 pts

Manic: 2 pts

Schwabb: 2 pts

Wizardlollipop_medium

jim, ryan, and rob face the music after their disappointing 2nd round picks.

But on a serious not thank all of you who participated it truly was a lot of fun. And if you are curious I was peeing myself during the Bruins Canes game :-).