Accidentally Rangers Ep. 1: The Beginning

Accidentally Rangers Ep. 1: The Beginning
Photo by Jackson Simmer / Unsplash

As promised, Mike and I are doing a new (for now) bi-monthly podcast. This is the first episode! Few notes:

1) This first one is free (always make the first one free). The rest will be Full Subscriber only (On The Road With Joe remains ALL paid subs).

2) The audio in this is wonky. We had some issues with Zencastr and the time it would have taken me to fix it would have meant the pod going up AFTER Game 1. That doesn't make sense. Next show will be cleaner audio wise.

With that enjoy!

audio-thumbnail
Accidentally rangers postproduction for recording 1 run at 2024 04 20 155634 utc
0:00
/4445.64