Bantering Points: 2/15/19

Here are today’s news and links:

Rangers News:

Around the NHL:

  • My class was assigned to write an article relating to Black History Month, so I penned a short piece on Willie O’Ree (Ramapo Record)
  • James O’Brien relays word that Florida Panthers goaltender Roberto Luongo donned a mask honoring the victims of the Parkland shooting one year after its occurrence (NBC Sports)
  • Craig Forsythe hears that the Philadelphia Flyers are talking to the Edmonton Oilers about acquiring goaltender Cam Talbot (Broad Street Hockey)
  • Frank Seravalli examines the trade market for goaltenders as the deadline approaches (TSN)/

Talking Points