Bantering The Blueshirts Episode 101: Vesey, Meskanen and Lindqvist, questions galore

The newest podcast is the first full house since we’ve moved to the recording feature. Joe, Mike, Tom, and Pat all give you their thoughts on Jimmy Vesey, Brady Skjei, Meskanen and Lindqvist, a little on Matt Belesky, Tom and Pat in Mattress Wars, and so much more. Listen here or below.

Also, don’t forget about getting tickets for The Forum on August 25th! Tickets are $20 each, come with a free beer, and a chance to listen to real Rangers talk from the three best Rangers podcasts out there! You can meet Mike! And Shayna! And Tom! There’s still some seats left, so don’t miss out. We’re working to see if we can record the show for those of you who are out of state, but we’re not sure about the logistics of that yet.

Also, consider donating to our Patreon if you can. We’ve used the funds for new microphones, a new recording system, and we’ve improved the sound quality a hell of a long way from what we were getting on BTR! WOO!