Blueshirt Banter Update 4/7/23

Another round of updates for your favorite New York Rangers website!

Some pretty big updates this week everyone, so let's jump in!

1) As you all might have noticed – or not, since the transfer from Blueshirt-Banter.Ghost.IO to BlueshirtBanter.com happened almost instantly – we have our new (old) home back. Blueshirt Banter is now at BlueshirtBanter.com again. You can always log into blueshirt-banter.ghost.io and come to the same landing page.

This means the Legacy Blueshirt Banter on Vox is dead forever. We thank it for its service, but the old king is dead, long live the new king. (Alexa, Alexa is the king)

I worked with some of you privately last night who were having issues. It did take the site a little time to upload for everyone but no one should be getting 404 errors or having issues landing on this page moving forward. If you do, please reach out.

2) As you also might have noticed, everyone can see comments now – not just those in the paid tier. Now those of you who are still on the fence and part of the free membership can see everything other people are saying – although you cannot interact with it until you've joined at least the Commenting Tier.

There was a small glitch yesterday where after the URL transfer there was a 404 error for the comments only. That has been rectified (again, thanks Alexa) so if you see that please reach out.

3) We're making progress in pushing down the older tagged stories that are popping up in the next reads section. We expect it to be pretty seamless in about a week or so just bear with us.

4) Also, just to note, a few of the stories (at least five that I've seen) that are marked as 2019 were actually published in 2014. Not sure that's a major update but if you see a story talking about the First Round against the Flyers from 2019 it's not because we were crazy back then, it's a rounding error in the JSON transfer I believe. Either way, if you happen to go diving into older stories, be aware the timeline might not be 100% accurate.