Blueshirt Banter's New York Rangers Highlight Of The Week

This is a new feature that will be running on Blueshirt Banter. At the end of every week we'll give you guys the best New York Ranger's highlight of the past week's games. At the end of every month, we'll do a highlight of the month, and we'll also do a highlight of the year at the end of the season.

There's not too much to choose from this week, so I think there won't be any surprises with the pick. (Click into the story to get a full view of the embedded video.)

Sure, the Rangers lost the game, but Brad Richards did a heck of a job getting open, Ryan McDonagh showed brilliant vision getting him the puck, and you'll be hard-pressed to find a better finish in the game. It helped steal the Rangers a point, and it showed exactly why the Rangers lured him away from Dallas.

From this week forward, we'll link the previous winners below the jump, but since this is the first week, there's obviously no other winners.