Blueshirts Monthly Open Thread: Happy 2014!!!

Starting off 2014 the right way.

A Rangers win last night, Blueshirts Monthly in your inbox this morning, and the Winter Classic to enjoy at 1PM? Not a bad way to start the year. Hopefully you guys aren't too hung over.

If you aren't subscribed but you'd like to sign up for our free monthly newsletter all you have to do is email blueshirtsmonthly@gmail.com with "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line and we'll take care of the rest and we'll even hook you up with the first four issues of Blueshirts Monthly so that you're all caught up with everyone else. If you have any problems with receiving the newsletter please let us know by putting "PROBLEM" in the subject line and we'll hustle to try and fix whatever went wrong! Some people have had their emails going to their "spam" folder by default because the emails are sent out to multiple recipients and have attachments to them (so, they are suspected of being spam or worse). Make sure to check your "spam" folder if you don't find your issue waiting for you in your inbox.

As always thank you for all of your continued support for the newsletter. It's been a real joy to work on these first four months and though I have no idea what we're going to do in the summer months I'm really looking forward to keep churning these out every month. Let us know what you liked, what you want to see more of, and please encourage Tony to write more about the old days!

Please treat this as your discussion thread for the January issue of Blueshirts Monthly and as your open thread for the day until the Winter Classic gets underway. We should have an open thread set up for the game but don't be shy to visit Winging it in Motown or Pension Plan Puppets; they are both outstanding blogs with insightful and hilarious communities.

ELE and Let's go Rangers!