Discussion of the Day: 9/18/23

Today’s a busy day here at Blueshirt Banter, and I am posting this a little later and I am going to be a little briefer with my words. The NHL Network is currently going through the list of top players for the upcoming season and two New York Rangers were talked about in the most recent batch.

What is more likely to happen again this season, 50+ assists from Zibanejad, or 90+ points from Panarin?

I am honestly torn on which is more likely to happen, partially because it remains to be seen on how Peter Laviolette will deploy the talent at his disposal. Panarin appears to be the more talented player by a slight margin, and has put up amazing number since joining the Rangers.

Zibanejad’s rise to prominence was a little slower, and in recent years he’s produced like the No. 1 center the Rangers searched so many years for. I have a thought on which one may be a little more likely, but I don’t want to influence anyone’s opinion, so I will refrain for the time being.

I hope you all have a great Monday, and I thank you for your participation in Discussion of the Day thus far.