Discussion of the Day: 9/21/23

New York Rangers’ camp opened up on Wednesday with players returning for off-ice testing and team media day. Peter Laviolette spoke to the press in attendance, and he made a point to talk about trying different player combinations.

Feel free to speak to the forwards, the defense, power play, penalty kill, etc. This really can be anything. For me, as I have said previously, I want to see an extended look of K’Andre Miller and Adam Fox on defense, and I want to see Artemiy Panarin and Filip Chytil together in some capacity. I think that each respective duo can feed off the other, and would put each other into a position to have some success.

With that said, I look forward to what you think, and hope you have a tremendous Thursday.