Discussion of the Day: 9/26/23

*editor’s note* In getting ready to put together tomorrow’s post, I see this ran at 10:00 p.m. instead of 10:00 a.m. Well, I guess it is the preseason for us too… I’ll make sure this doesn’t happen tomorrow.

Hello everyone, and happy Tuesday. I am back today with Discussion of the Day and missed yesterday simply because I forgot. I am glad to see that Joe posted a story in my absence, almost like Punxsutawney Phil emerging to see if there will be six more weeks of winter, and it makes sense for Joe to do so with the regular season almost here.

That said, today’s discussion is centered on the Rangers’ first preseason game, a game I did not watch, and I am curious to see what the temperature is regarding this game.

What was your main takeaway(s) from the Rangers’ 3-0 loss vs. the Bruins?

Pretty straightforward stuff, and I get that you don’t wanna make too much out of an early preseason game with an incomplete roster. But there are players looking to show what they can do, as there are some jobs potentially up for grabs, and I am curious what you all are thinking.

I usually get more enthralled with the preseason once the roster is almost set, but we are going to have to wait a little bit for that. Curious to see what you all are thinking about, and I will see you again on Wednesday.