Fanshots

My final questions are answered over at Jackets Cannon guys. We talk about Artem Anisimov's...

+

My final questions are answered over at Jackets Cannon guys. We talk about Artem Anisimov's transition to a new area, Brandon Dubinsky bouncing back and more. Click the link below!

Jackets Cannon

Jackets Cannon has posted the first part of my Q&A with the site about the Rick Nash move. Why...

4

Jackets Cannon has posted the first part of my Q&A with the site about the Rick Nash move. Why don't you guys head over there and take a look?

Jackets Cannon

So our very own Rob Luker was quoted in ESPN's Grantland today. You can see the story below. This...

2

So our very own Rob Luker was quoted in ESPN's Grantland today. You can see the story below. This is so awesome. Glad to see Rob get the credit he deserves for his numbers work!

Grantland

Hey guys. Mile High Hockey has done a really good thing for a really good person. Jessica Redfield,...

2

Hey guys. Mile High Hockey has done a really good thing for a really good person. Jessica Redfield, a rising star in the sports journalism world, was killed in the shooting in Colorado. Our friends at Mile High Hockey are helping promote a memorial for her. Please click the link below to see more.

Mile High Hockey

Come listen to Blueshirt Underground Radio: RICK NASHAGANZA Edition

+

Can't get enough of that Rick Nash flavor? Now, you can get more of it with our old friend Jim and his radio partner (and BFF) Eddie on their online radio show

Doan with massive offer on the table?

+

4 yr 30 mil? yikes. who do you think its from? as much as i want him, hopefully not us.

Help the Penguins?

6

Local Pitt writer says they need to move Paul Martin to sign Parise/Suter and reup Crosby. If they are looking to free up cap, could probably get him for cheap. MCG- DannyG - Staal- Matin -MDZ -Erixson in any order, or even makes MDZ open for trade as long as (Sauer/Stralman/Bickle) can hold the 6th spot. Thoughts?

2012-2013 Schedule Announcement

+

Oh great, NYR get to open the season in LA with the banner raising ceremony.

Only in LA!! love it

3

Only in LA!! love it

Hockey Wilderness Mock Draft contest

4

Hey guys, our friends over at Hockey Wilderness the Minnesota Wild blog is having a Mock Draft contest with the grand prize being a $25 gift card to the NHL.com store. All you have to do is make a fanpost on their site with your mock draft

+

Fanshots on the Go

Drag this button to your browser bar to start sharing Fanshots