Fanshots

Konopka Speaks Out About Wolski Hit

6

Should make for an interesting game Wednesday... A similar version of the story can be seen here

Messier to run NYC Marathon

+

Many of you may have already heard of Mark Messier's upcoming participation in the NYC marathon. I just wanted to post this fan shot for any possible discussion. The article is from the NY POST. Messier always represents NY in a classy manner and his quotes in this article are inspiring. Also, did you know that the Rangers team could have been at the World Trade Center that day? Prior to this article, I did not know this. Stay classy Mark and good luck!

Captain Cally

+

A nice read on Captain Ryan Callahan.

Hey guys. I will be on the Pulse Network again today at 10:30 a.m. to talk about the New York...

+

Hey guys. I will be on the Pulse Network again today at 10:30 a.m. to talk about the New York Rangers firs win of the season. Check it out at the link below. If you can't make it, I'll have a link of the archive.

The Pulse Network

Possible Winter Classic Jerseys?

8

This has been a link floating around the twitter verse today. Note that these are just rumored designs of both team's jerseys...not the actual jerseys for the January 2nd Winter Classic in Philadelphia

The Rangers practice at 4:30 p.m. in Vancouver today. We'll have updates from practice, so make...

7

The Rangers practice at 4:30 p.m. in Vancouver today. We'll have updates from practice, so make sure to check the site later tonight for them!

Defending The Blue Line

1

BSB team-mates, if you have a moment, please stop by this site. This is not a plug for any personal agenda, but a growing, reputable cause put together by some great folks. Thanks.

Sportsnet.ca: Fall of the Boogeyman

3

A captivating look at Derek Boogaard's final days. The content's not for the faint of heart, but it's a great read about one of the more complicated players to ever don a Blueshirt -- and one once worthy of wearing it with pride.

Join us at 8:30 PM for the one and only Blueshirt Underground Radio, a mix of Rangers talk and...

+

Join us at 8:30 PM for the one and only Blueshirt Underground Radio, a mix of Rangers talk and nonsense on Blog Talk Radio. Uncensored and uninterrupted. Live chat throughout the show, and we take your calls. Tonight on the show, Glen Sather and the "guarantee", Marc Staal, Simmonds, Avery, and more. Hope to see you there.

Blueshirt Underground Radio