Free Agency Day 3 Open Thread

Day three of free agency opens with Ilya Kovalchuk still off the market–though close to joining the Islanders?–along with a plethora of other free agents.

In Rangers thoughts Marc Staal and Dan Girardi still remain unsigned. Maybe today is the day?

Word of mouth around the NHL also seems to be that the Rangers aren’t done yet, which isn’t surprising, but I can’t imagine whats next.

Anyway you all know the drill. Use this as your open thread, and if something big enough happens that warrants a front page story we will inform you in the comments and you can take the conversation and debate to the new story.

Okay guys, have at it, the floor it yours.

Talking Points