Game 27: The Rangers "travel" to Brooklyn to Take On The Islanders

The Rangers take a 30 minute train ride to the Barclay's Center to take on the Islanders for the second time this season.

Is it still weird that the Islanders moved to a new arena that makes it easier for Rangers fans to go to their games, or is it just me? Anyway, the Rangers have the arduous task of trekking to Brooklyn for their second showdown of the year with the New York Islanders. The first meeting between these two teams came on opening night at MSG, where the Rangers picked up their first win and this happened

That was fun, I miss that sometimes.

The Rangers have been faltering of late; trading wins and losses in their last 6 games while the Islanders just came off of a 3 game winning streak before losing to Detroit on Sunday. As we all know, anything can happen when these two teams meet up so be prepared for all kinds of weirdness to follow.

Some lineup notes to be made aware of

Marek Hrivik will be making his season debut tomorrow as Michael Grabner has left the team due to the death of his grandmother and will meet the team in Winnipeg for Friday's game (our condolences, Michael!). Hrivik is the Wolf Pack's leading scorer with 8-9-17 in 20 games played and has arguably been the Pack's best player this season.

From the coach's mouth to your eyeballs: