Game Thread: 11/20, Panthers at Rangers

The Rangers look to get back to winning hockey games in their first game back at the Garden after a long road trip.

Tonight the Rangers host the Florida Panthers at the Garden after their road trip came to a frustrating and disappointing end in Ohio.

Michael Grabner's 11th goal of the season and Mika Zibanejad's first goal in five games were not enough to get the Rangers a win in a game against their former head coach's team. Does anyone know who or what the Blue Jackets are this season?

The Panthers played last night in Ottawa, so they should have some tired legs.

Right now the most dangerous player on Florida's roster is former member of the Hartford Wolf Pack Connecticut Whale Jonathan Marchessault . In his first 17 games of the season Marchessault had 8 goals and 5 points on the power play.

But the Panthers are a team with some real problems on special teams. Tonight might be a night when the Rangers' new-look power play makes a big difference.

The Rangers will host the Panthers again on March 17th. That game just might be the last time we see Jaromir Jagr play at Madison Square Garden. But who am I kidding? Jagr is timeless. Just like the handlebar mustache.