New York Rangers Game Day Thread: Rangers Vs Penguins, Game 6

Come what may. #WinItForMarty

PensBurgh | Playoff Tree

Happy Mother's Day Blueshirt Banter. What more is there to say about tonight's game? We win and we get a chance to move to the Eastern Conference Finals with a Game 7, if we lose we're done. Well, there's only one option then. #WinItForMarty.

Mike's Player to Watch: Martin St. Louis (and Batman)

The team rallied around St. Louis on Friday night and I expect that they'll be doing more of the same tonight on what is bound to be another emotional night for the veteran winger. To say that there's pressure on Marty St. Louis tonight would be an inappropriate thing to say. The fact that he's found the strength to step out onto the ice and use the sport he loves to get him through this rough time is more than enough and I can't imagine what emotions are running through his heart today on Mother's Day. Here's hoping that Marty helps lead the Rangers to a Game 6 victory and that the Rangers once again look elimination in the face and say, "not today." Whatever happens tonight Marty, we're behind you and the Rangers. Thank you for bringing us this far Blueshirts. Also, we're in Gotham now so Batman should be able to come help us out if sh*t gets out of hand.

Let's go Rangers. Let's go Marty. Let's do this. Please help us Batman.