New York Rangers Game Thread: 10/21, Rangers at Devils

Old man Jagr and the rocking chair gang try to prevent the Rangers from winning their third game in a row.

Game Seven, the Rangers at the New Jersey Devils

3-3-0

Rangers vs Devils coverage | NYR roster | In Lou We Trust

Two wins in a row? What is this Neverland? The Rangers will go into the seventh game of the regular season wearing their road whites and looking to pick up their third win in a row against their old friends, the New Jersey Devils. The Rangers lost their preseason opener to the Devils in the last minute of the game, but that was the preseason. The Devils are a pretty confident bunch right despite losing their last couple of games and both teams are hungry to get two huge divisional points tonight at the Prudential Center.

The New York Rangers' October Schedule

Rangers at Blues, 8:00 PM 10/9 (Win!)

Rangers at Blue Jackets 7:00 PM 10/11 (Loss.)

Maple Leafs at Rangers, 7:00 PM 10/12 (Loss.)

Islanders at Rangers, 7:00 PM 10/14 (Loss.)

Hurricanes at Rangers, 7:00 PM 10/16 (Win!)

Sharks at Rangers, 5:00 PM 10/19 (Win!)

Rangers at Devils, 7:00 PM 10/21

Rangers at Canadiens, 7:00 PM 10/25

Wild at Rangers, 7:00 PM 10/27

Mike's Player to Watch: Henrik Lundqvist

Hank is coming off of two great performances and is a huge reason for the Rangers getting back to .500 (well, that Rick Nash guy helped too, I guess). His early season stats are enough to make any Rangers fan seasick, but we should all try to remember the law of small sample sizes. Hank is going to be fine. Let's hope that he plays a lot better than fine tonight against Bryce Salvador's Devils!

Let's go Rangers! Enjoy the game and the thread!