New York Rangers Game Thread: 11/11, Penguins at Rangers

Crosby's in town.

Game Fifteen, the Pittsburgh Penguins at the New York Rangers
Record: 6-6-2

Penguins vs Rangers coverage | NYR roster | PensBurgh

So, normally I write a little bit about the Rangers' last game and how they played but I'm not really in the mood to talk about what happened over the weekend... especially on Sunday night. It was awful and unacceptable and the Rangers' next stretch of games are very, very difficult. Going 1-2-2 to start off November is not good and now the Rangers have to elevate their game against the Penguins, Avalanche, and the ex-Ranger filled Tampa Bay Lightning over the next three games. Brace yourselves my friends, things could get a little crazy around here.

The New York Rangers' November Schedule

Jets at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/1 (SO loss.)
Blues at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/3 (SO loss.)
Red Wings at Rangers, 8:00 PM 11/5 (Win.)
Rangers at Maple Leafs, 7:00 PM 11/8 (loss.)
Oilers at Rangers, 6:00 PM 11/9 (loss... dear god, how?)
Penguins at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/11 (Win!)
Avalanche at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/13
Rangers at Penguins, 7:00 PM 11/15
Lightning at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/17
Flyers at Rangers, 8:00 PM 11/19
Rangers at Sabres, 7:00 PM 11/21
Canadiens at Rangers, 7:00 PM 11/23
Rangers at Lightning, 7:30 PM 11/26
Rangers at Flyers, 1:00 PM 11/28
Flyers at Rangers, 1:00 PM 11/29

Mike's Player to Watch: Henrik Lundqvist

Hank showed up against the Edmonton Oilers... and he was the only New York Ranger that did. The Rangers' blue line and their goaltending are going to have to be sharp going up against Sidney Crosby and the Penguins tonight. Hopefully the Rangers can give Hank a little bit more... oh, wait, what's it called? Oh, yeah! Offense. More offense. Because, y'know, scoring goals helps a lot in regards to that whole "winning games" thing.

Let's go Rangers! Enjoy the game and the thread.

So, what's for dinner tonight?