New York Rangers Game Thread: 5/22, Rangers vs Lightning; Game 4

The New York Rangers will look to split in Tampa Bay and even the series up at 2-2.

Eastern Conference Final

Game Four

The New York Rangers vs The Tampa Bay Lightning

Buy Rangers Tickets! | Rangers vs Lightning coverage | Raw Charge

The New York Rangers will take on the Tampa Bay Lightning tonight in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Final. Last game was a bit of a disappointment, mainly because the Rangers put five goals up on the scoreboard but still managed to lose in overtime. Henrik Lundqvist surely wasn't at his best, and he was the first one to point that out following the game. Although, not everything can be blamed on Lundqvist because the defense is front of him was pretty horrid all night long.

Once again, mental mistakes hurt the Rangers but, they will have an opportunity to put those bad memories to rest tonight. Alain Vigneault elected to go with some slight lineup changes by sliding Kevin Hayes back alongside of Rick Nash and Derek Brassard, while J.T. Miller was shuffled down to the fourth line. The Miller change is a bit confusing, but if he continues his stellar play, he won't last down there very long.

Bryan's Player to Watch: Henrik Lundqvist

Henrik Lundqvist was my player to watch last game, and that really didn't pan out as expected. However, I'm going with my gut feeling again tonight, as I expect Lundqvist to be in top form tonight. As mentioned earlier, Lundqvist was the first one to attempt he screwed up, and that's the main reason I picked him tonight. It's not very often you see Lundqvist put up a poor performance like that, and I think he rebounds massively tonight.

7 wins away. Let's go Rangers!