New York Rangers Open Game Thread: Rangers Vs Flyers, Game 6

We're back to Philly to end this thing.

Broad Street Hockey | Playoff Tree

Holy crap. Here we are my friends. The Flyers are on the brink of elimination but are looking to keep their playoff hopes alive on home ice.
Once again I'm going to say this because it has only gotten more true with each passing game; this series has been a battle of special teams and in Game 5 the Rangers won it thanks to their outstanding penalty killing. The Rangers, again, have to take pains to stay out of the box and not get swept up in Philly's agitating style of hockey before and after the whistle. We also know that the Rangers power play has to wake up, after looking like a force in Game 1 it has been atrocious in this series. Here's hoping that it turns up tonight because a power play goal might prove to the difference tonight.
So, how do you guys feel coming into tonight's game? Excited? Nervous? How much do you love Dominic Moore after his performance in this series? Do you think Giroux's late goal in Game 5 is going to flick the switch and make him a big factor in Game 6? Let me know what you think in the comments section guys and gals.

Mike's Player to Watch: Martin St. Louis

No Ranger has scored more in the 2014 NHL Playoffs than Marty St. Louis has. Now, we're all anticipating a physical game so you might've thought I'd turn the spotlight on a Ranger that I anticipate to step up his physical game but I think the Rangers are going to be successful if they play their game and don't get distracted by the Flyers and their after-the-whistle nonsense. As George Ays said so eloquently in our comments section, the Flyers simply can't hang with the Rangers on even strength and Marty St. Louis is a huge part of that.

Let's go Rangers.
Let's do this.