New York Rangers Preseason Game Thread: 9/29, Flyers at Rangers

Orange and Black! I remember you guys from the playoffs, when we beat you. Do you guys remember that? What... you're not still upset about that, are you?

In two preseason games the New York Rangers have scored 8 goals and are 1-1. In Friday's win over the Chicago Blackhawks, the Rangers got four goals from four different kids including outstanding games from Anthony Duclair and J.T. Miller and a very solid performance from Cedrick Desjardins who stopped all 13 shots that he faced. There was a lot to love about Friday's win. The Blackhawks played all of their big guns and the Rangers only played some of theirs and yet the kids won a 4-1 game on the road. You have to love that. I hope we get to have some more smiles for tonight's game against the Flyers. The Rangers will be playing Philly again tomorrow night in Philly so this is a fun little two-game series right smack dab in the middle of preseason. I likes it.

Full 2014 Preseason Schedule

Monday, September 22—vs. New Jersey 7:00 p.m. (Losers)
Friday, September 26—at Chicago 8:30 p.m. (Winners!)
Monday. September 29—vs. Philadelphia 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 30—at Philadelphia 7:00 p.m.
Friday, October 3—vs. Chicago 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, October 4—at New Jersey 7:00 p.m.

Mike's Bodily Fluid to Watch: Blood

Because there will be blood, you can guarantee it. I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE.

Oh, Wayne Simmonds, you scary.

TONIGHT'S ROSTER AND LINES

Yay! More Anthony Duclair and kids!

Seriously though, watch all of the players tonight, especially the kids and the guys fighting it out for spots on the bottom six. I don't know about you, but I'm looking for another four goal night from the guys. I think we should make it a tradition.

Let's go Rangers.