Open Thread: 4/24 First Round Playoff Hockey

Are the Kings going to be eliminated tonight?

Playoff Tree | Playoff Scoring Leaders

Tonight's Games

Boston at Detroit, 8:00 PM NBCSN. Boston leads series 2-1.

Colorado at Minnesota, 9:30 PM CNBC. Colorado leads series 2-1.

San Jose at Los Angeles, 10:30 NBCSN. San Jose leads series 3-0.

We have another full plate of playoff hockey tonight during one of the Rangers "off days" in the First Round of the 2014 NHL Playoffs. Enough of you turned up for last night's open playoff hockey thread to justify doing another one so kick back and enjoy some playoff hockey tonight on the Banter!

All of tonight's games are going to be intense but my focus is locked on whether or not the Kings can hold off the Sharks tonight and avoid being the second team eliminated from the 2014 NHL Playoffs (everyone knows that they should go for the gills and eyes, only way to fight off sharks). But all of tonight's games, in my books, are "can't miss" hockey. How crazy will the Wild and Avalanche series be after the Matt Cooke incident and subsequent suspension? What will the Red Wings look like with Zetterberg looking to return to the lineup tonight and help lead his team to a victory that will knot up the series with the best team in the East? All I know is that I'm going to fall asleep watching some hockey tonight and I know that most of you will be doing the same thing.

So stay up late with us tonight and enjoy some playoff hockey!

Who do you have winning tonight's games? How much do you love Patrice Bergeron? Who would win in a fight to the death; fifty rats or one boa constrictor? How many pairs of socks do you think Joe Fortunato owns? Let me know your answers and opinions in the comments section.

Let's go Playoffs. Let's go Rangers.