Puck Daddy 2009-10 Eastern Conference Staff Prognostications

Puck Daddy over at Yahoo Sports today released their predictions for the Eastern Conference for this season. Each of the writers selected their conference winners, and predicted order of finish for each division and conference.

Be forewarned, there is very little love here for our New York Rangers.

I'm not just saying this because I am a fan, and because its good for business, but I do think people are selling the Rangers a little short. But that's ok, maybe the Rangers can take a page out of the Giants "Nobody respects us" playbook, and make it work for them.

Puck Daddy's 2009-10 Eastern Conference Staff Prognostications

But, not everyone shares the dim view of the Rangers upcoming season. Former Ranger and current TSN analyst Matthew Barnaby feels the Rangers will be a contender for the division title. Check out the video, courtesy of the Rangers website: