Rangers Vs Capitals Game 2 Pregame: John Tortorella Not Disclosing Lineup

With just over an hour until the puck drops on Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Quarterfinals between the Washington Capitals, and New York Rangers, there appears to be some lineup changes coming. John Tortorella would not reveal his lineup prior to pre-game warmups, which obviously means that someone could potentially be coming back from injury.

Tortorella is known to keep lineup changes on the down low during the regular season, and even more so during the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Ryane Clowe could be a very likely option, as he was one of the only Rangers not to rule a return for Game 2, after he stated that his conditioning wouldn’t be an issue. There’s a chance that it could be Marc Staal, but news regarding his status has been kept quiet for so long, so we really don’t know.

I’m really hoping Derek Dorsett makes a return sometime soon as well, he will provide some extra nastiness to the Rangers lineup as well. Again, this is all speculation based on what we have been hearing over the last day or so. We’ll have to wait until 12:28 before we find out anything official.

But for now, thoughts?

Talking Points