Stanley Cup Playoffs schedule: Rangers, Lightning meet in Eastern Conference Finals

The Lightning and Rangers face in the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the first time.

The Tampa Bay Lightning and New York Rangers will battle in the 2015 NHL Eastern Conference Finals, which begin Saturday afternoon, May 16, with Game 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York. It's the first time the Rangers and Lightning have ever battled in the postseason.

The entire series follows the strict every-other-day rule throughout, unless we get to a Game 7, in which case we'll see a two-day break between Game 6 in St. Petersburg and Game 7 in New York City. MSG is booked for a Billy Joel concert on Thursday, May 27, complicating the schedule.

All games will be broadcast at 8 p.m. ET time on NBCSN in the United States, aside from Game 1, which will be an afternoon affair on NBC.

Gm Date Time (ET) Location TV Networks
1 Sat, May 16 1 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBC, CBC, TVA
2 Mon, May 18 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA
3 Wed, May 20 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
4 Fri, May 22 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
5 Sun, May 24 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA
6 Tue, May 26 8 p.m. Rangers at Lightning NBCSN, CBC, TVA
7 Fri, May 29 8 p.m. Lightning at Rangers NBCSN, CBC, TVA