Rangers Vs. Penguins Game 5: Marty St. Louis WILL Play Tonight

Alain Vigneault announced that Marty St. Louis is back with the Rangers in Pittsburgh, and will suit up tonight in Game 5.

According to Alain Vigneault, Martin St. Louis returned to Pittsburgh this afternoon, and will suit up for the New York Rangers tonight as they take on the Pittsburgh Penguins. St. Louis mentioned that he had spoke about this decision with his father last night, and both of them agreed that his mother would have wanted him to be in Pittsburgh tonight. That type of stuff always warms my heart, and it makes tonight's game all the more special for everyone, including St. Louis.

Hockey and sports in general have always been a way for individuals to step out of reality for three hours, and just take in the game. That's what I expect from not only St. Louis tonight, but the entire Rangers lineup. They're not just a team on the ice, they're also a family. They see one another every single day, and they go to battle with these same family members all throughout the season.

Last night's news clearly hit the Rangers room hard, but I expect them to come out with a chip on their shoulders. So let's win this one for Marty and his mom tonight, and bring him back home to Madison Square Garden for one more. He truly deserves it, the man is all class, and a true warrior.

#WinItForMarty