Rangers Vs. Sabres: Rangers Fall To Sabres 4-1

The New York Rangers lost to the Buffalo Sabres 4-1 tonight, getting outplayed in the process. In the battle of New York teams (Buffalo is in New York!) Buffalo simply did everything better.

Something called Travis Turnbull scored the first goal for the Sabres, yet only played 3:27 in the game. Not really sure what to make of that, just sounds like a funny last name.

The Rangers tied it up on a goal by Bigfoot Brian Boyle, who tapped in a rebound in vintage Boyle form. Yes, I am telling the truth, Brian Boyle scored. Tim Erixon assisted on the goal, the first point of his NHL career.

The Sabres scored three more times, however, on two Drew Stafford goals and a Tyler Ennis tally. Henrik Lundqvist was not great tonight, but he's been so great this season I'm not going to blame him.

John Mitchell was benched and played 4:32, while Mike Rupp played 5:04.

The big news of the game was Mats Zuccarello broke his wrist and is out indefinitely. Gah!