Sean Avery, All-Star 2010? (UPDATE)

NHL.com just came out with preliminary all-star numbers.

Notice that our good friend Sean Avery is way up there with over 17,000 votes. Help get Avery to the All-Star game! Keep voting guys! Keep up the good work.

Currently Avery is 27th among forwards. Keep voting!

UPDATE by Joe Fortunato: As I have been reminded in the comments section, aside from just voting for Avery make sure to give Brandon Dubinsky, Ryan Callahan, Marian Gaborik, Henrik Lundqvist, Marc Staal, Dan Girardi and whomever else you want to give a vote.