Stanley Cup Final Game Thread: Rangers vs Kings, Game 4

"And what do we say to death? Not today."

Jewels From the Crown | Battle of Cali

---

We all know what tonight means for the Rangers. We all know what's on the line and what will happen if the team doesn't win tonight on home ice. We all know it so I'm not going to say anything more about it.

What I will say is that no matter what happens tonight you should all be proud of this team and what they have accomplished. You should cheer for them tonight, no matter what happens or what the final score is. You should cheer because of what this team has given us these past few weeks. You should cheer because you'll be emotional with whatever the result is, and it is far better to get the emotion out with joy than with anger, belligerence, and aggression. You should cheer because you're a Rangers fan and this team has exceeded all of our expectations.

Enjoy the game guys and gals. If this is our last dance together this season, I hope it is a memorable one.

Mike's Player to Watch: Henrik Lundqvist

There is only one King and the Rangers need him to steal the show tonight at the Garden. Go get 'em Hank.

Let's go Rangers.