The 2013 Blueshirt Banter Awards!!!!

Good morning, good morning, and welcome to the 1st edition of the BANTIES, Blueshirt Banter’s official awards ceremony. These prestigious awards are rivaled by nothing. NOTHING I SAY!

Anyway Let’s go through the categories and winners.

Most FanPosts:

kjbrown 8

Anthony Viola aka Richter1994 7

Nashtag 7

dhizzy 6

vinfromJersey 6

Callyfan93 5

C on the Sweater 5

ReverseLife 5

Moshe52792 5

Blue Blooded 5

So congratulations to kjbrown for posting the most fanposts all year! Here is your Banty *hands over an amazing trophy that sparkles like the sun* enjoy it!

Most FanShots:

bleed’n blue 1

poploser 1

dank7 1

I.LikeMittens 1

Seth Warshaw 1

bluehairbeagle 1

Brandon C. 1

Rey-O 1

louielounz1 1

birdmansns 1

Oh God that’s sad. And we didn’t really bring a bunch of awards with us so, uh, none of you win any! Next year maybe try to post two or three, slackers!

And the award everyone wants to know about …

Most Comments

Anthony Viola aka Richter1994 32723

Caerid11 14210

Moshe52792 13254

Mike Murphy “Dig Deep” 11252

MikeNJ_NYR 10581

Blueshirts fan for 50 9718

Hoggo 9328

rain-g-errs 8178

NYRWolfer 6454

The Frozen Tundra 6301

Tony absolutely annihilated the competition here. My word, Tony, you crushed everyone. Everyone be more like Tony! We have to make sure he has some real competition for this award next year. Anyway, Tony, here’s your award.

*Like the Egyptian sun glancing off a pyramid of pure gold, the award is handed to a sobbing Tony who is blabbering an award speech saying things like “this is so expected” and “I knew all my hard work would pay off some day.”*

Seriously though thanks to everyone for all the support. It means a lot to us here and these awards (they can only show the top-10) will be released every year. Try to win one next year!

Talking Points