Tonight, the Hall calls Brian Leetch
- 247 goals, 781 assists, 1028 points
- Calder Trophy winner for 1988-89 Rookie of the Year.
- Two-time Norris Trophy winner.
- Still the only American to win the Conn Smythe Trophy.
- In 1994 he led the Rangers to their first Stanley Cup in 54 years.
- Holds a dozen Ranger single season and playoff records.
- Former Captain of the Rangers.
- Voted "The Greatest Ranger of All-Time" in "100 Ranger Greats"
- His Number 2 hangs from the Madison Square Garden rafters.
What more can be said, except tonight he takes his rightful place among the Greatest Hockey Players of All-Time in the Hockey Hall of Fame.
Congratulations to Brian Leetch, the Greatest Ranger of all time, from all of us at Blueshirt Banter.