2010 NHL Free Agency: Open Thread

12:31- Rangers re-sign Erik Christensen two year 900-950K per year.

Well, its the first day of shopping for the NHL. Lots of trades have already gone down, plenty of players on the move, but the Rangers have been eerily quiet thus far, except for a few non-surprising waiver moves.

Use this as your open thread for the day, and we'll be updating with any moves that get made.

Happy Canada Day to our friends up north!

Don't forget we will recap everything that did or didn't go on tonight on Blueshirt Banter Radio at 9 PM EST