2012 NHL Playoffs Stanley Cup Final: Game 6 Open Thread

One more time...with feeling folks

So, here we are, the Kings had a 3-0 series lead the Devils were dead right? There was no way the Devils can stop this Los Angeles steam roller right?

...yeah...about that...

We got game 6 tonight in a series that has been quite enjoyable from a hockey stand point: great goaltending, big plays offensively and defensively and that thing that makes for a good Stanley Cup Final...intensity.

As always folks enjoys the game and GO HOCKEY

Prediction: Devils win 2-1

...and to approve certain quotas that have recently been put in place...Rick Nash

Will the Cup be won tonight

Yes23
No0
RickNashRickNashRickNashRickNashRickNash19