Weekend Open Thread

One week until the 3rd annual BSB BBQ, aka Trapped in Wantagh!

We will not mention Jimmy Vesey in this thread.

Dammit!

How about those Olympics, huh? Did you know that the USOC pays the athlete $25,000 for a gold medal, and that the medal is mostly made of silver and is worth $564? The IRS does, because it's all taxable.

It's hot out there. I sure hope Del gives us plenty of weather charts in this thread.

Seen any movies lately? Go any place interesting? Any good bands besides Coldplay (in some people's opinion)?

Talk about whatever you want. It's the summer and nothing is going on anyway (until maybe Monday with you-know who).