Bantering The Blueshirts Returns Tonight At 8 p.m.

What if I told you that all your dreams could come true?

What if I told you that there was an opportunity for you to be happier than you’ve ever been before?

What if I told you I could give you all this tonight?

Well I can!

Bantering The Blueshirts returns from our little summer hiatus tonight at 8 p.m. As always, you can listen live at Blogtalkradio.com/blueshirtbanter, download us on Itunes the next day or even grab us on Stitcher.

If you’re so inclined, you can review us on Itunes and Stitcher to help more people find us. We appreciate it, and for every five stars Mike will give you a virtual hug and kiss.

Tonight is all about the Traverse City Tournament, the World Cup of Hockey and the upcoming preseason. Who doesn’t want to hear about Pavel Buchnevich and Jimmy Vesey?

So come and listen tonight at 8 p.m.