SCF Game 5 Open Thread: Deja Vu All Over Again

Key to the series: home team wins.

Gary “Boo Me All You Want, I Don’t Care About the Fans” Bettman will hand over the Stanley Cup to Penguins’ captain Sidney Crosby on Wednesday June 14 after game 7 at PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh.

The stats just don’t matter in this series. The team that picks the singer for the National Anthem wins. Easy peasy. Game over.

So fuck Doc Emrick and his screeching whiny voice that just digs into my brain and makes me want to tear my ear hairs out. There’s gotta be something better on, right?

Right?

This thread did not appear earlier. It was just your imagination. You are feeling sleepy ... sleepy ...

Now bark like a dog!

I blame Tony.