Open Game Thread: Rangers vs. Blackhawks

Has everyone thawed out completely? Good. Because the Rangers take on Chicago at 8, and at this point, anything can happen!

Henrik Lundqvist will be between the pipes for the Blueshirts, and here’s the rest of the lineup:

Player to watch: You know what? Let’s keep an eye on Jesper Fast. He came flying back from that injury to play in the Winter Classic, getting a primary assist on Paul Carey’s goal. I think that fourth line is going to be a ton of fun to watch. (And they score goals! Hell, somebody has to!)

I’m going to flipping back and forth with between the game and The X-Files, so my Twitter may get real weird. But LGR!